Mondays 6:15-8:15 pm
March 1 – April 19
Pre-registration is required. Scroll down to apply online or call
Enrollment in the advanced class is subject to placement or consultation.
Due to COVID-19, we are offering all classes online. Please register for class as usual and you will receive a link to join our virtual Zoom classes! Thank you!
This two-hour class is designed to take your dancing to the next level. In this class, we cover a wider variety of technique and topics spanning multiple styles such as Classical Egyptian, Turkish Orientale, Tribal Fusion and Folkloric. The goal of this class is to give dancers a well-rounded education and prepare them for performing in a professional environment.
Some examples of what is covered in class
– Complex isolations and torso movements
– Advanced layers and combinations
– Elaborate turns and travelling steps
– Leg extensions
– Back bending and spinal flexibility
– Advanced floor work and level changes
– Stomach isolations such as belly rolls and flutters
– Performance skills
– Musicality and drum rhythms
– Advanced work with props such as zills, veil, and sword
– Strength and flexibility training
– Choreographing methods to create your own solos
– Designing full-length sets and for shows
– Dancing with live music
– Floor patterns and skills for working in a troupe
– So much more. The material in the advanced class covers many topics and rotates frequently.
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below and continuing to the payment buttons.
This will reserve your spot in class.
Register Step One – Registration and payment are required in advance
Having trouble? Call (509) 481-1533
Click the submit button on registration form before continuing to payment
Register Step Two OR call (509) 481-1533 to pay via phone
Single Two-Hour Class
Full 8-Week Session
Helpful information for new students