January 15 6:00 – 8:00 PM
To register, fill out the form below or call
Brush up on the basics, or jump start your dance training with this specially designed workshop.
This class covers the basic material in Nefabit’s Level One Curriculum. This is a high-intensity class designed to introduce to you to proper mechanics and technique, and supplement weekly classes and at home practice.
You will learn:
– Essential posture to create a beautiful framework for your technique
-Chest, hip and torso isolations like the chest slide, hip circle, undulation and more
– Basic shimmies, such as the vertical and horizontal hip shimmy, chest shimmy and vibration shimmy
– Beautiful arm work and basic positions to highlight your movements
– Footwork to get you moving, from the grapevine to the box step
– Simple turns, such as the crossover, hook turn and chainne
And lots more! This workshop is jam-packed with material, with a hands-on approach to be sure that your technique is the best it can be.
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below.
This will reserve your spot in class. You can call and pay via credit card or bring cash, check or card to your first class.
Register Step One
Register Step Two