Scroll down to register for the wait list
Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 PM
Gain the flexibility to perform advanced bellydance vocabulary such as backbends, floorwork, splits, arabesque, Turkish arabesque, battements, and more! Learn safe, activated stretches that are more effective than static stretches, and methods that work with opposing muscles to increase range of motion in both directions (such as abduction and adduction, or extension and contraction)
- Maximize flexibility in the torso for maximum range of motion in the hips and chest
- Increase spinal flexibility for backbending and floorwork
- Develop the hamstrings, quads and hips for splits, arabesques and more
- Isolate and activate stomach muscles for belly rolls and flutters
- Learn about common injuries, and how stretching and strengthening can prevent them.
- And more!
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below.
This will reserve your spot in class. You can call and pay via credit card or bring cash, check or card to your first class.
Register Step One
Register Step Two
One online class
Drop in to any class. Please specify date
Four classes once per week
Save 5.00 when you enroll for 8 weeks
Helpful information for new students