Tuesdays 7:15 PM – 8:45 PM
Enrolling for March 10 – April 28
Pre-registration is required. Scroll down to apply online or call
Sign up by filling out the form below, or calling (509) 481-1533
This class builds on level one concepts, adding complexity and variety to your dance repertoire, and building strength and flexibility.
Covered in the level two curriculum:
– More advanced and complicated isolations
– Combinations and choreography
– Layering multiple movements together
– More advanced traveling steps
– Turns and turn sequences
– Introduction to differences in styles such as Classical Egyptian, Turkish Orientale and Tribal Fusion
– Dancing with props such as veils, zills and sword
– Introduction to floorwork
– And lots more!
Completion of Beginning Bellydance course or previous experience required.
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below.
This will reserve your spot in class. You can call and pay via credit card or bring cash, check or card to your first class.
Register Step One – Registration and payment are required in advance
Having trouble? Call (509) 481-1533
Drop in to any class. Please specify date
Helpful information for new students