Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 PM
Split session – May 3, 10, 17, 24 and July 5, 12, 19, 26 (no class June)
In person class is sold out, sign up for the wait list by filling out the form below to be notified of available space.
or Click here for virtual access
To register, fill out the form below, click submit, then use “add to cart” to pay. Payment is required to complete registration
Covered in the level one curriculum:
– Essential posture to create a beautiful framework for your technique
-Chest, hip and torso isolations like the chest slide, hip circle, undulation and more
– Basic shimmies, such as the vertical and horizontal hip shimmy, chest shimmy and vibration shimmy
– Beautiful arm work and basic positions to highlight your movements
– Footwork to get you moving, from the grapevine to the box step
– Simple turns, such as the crossover, hook turn and chainne
– Basic zill patterns
– Graceful veil movements
– And lots more!
New registrations will be added to a wait list and enrolled on a first-come first-serve basis.
Classes are held at Nefabit’s beautiful home studio