Nefabit’s original study guide for level one curriculum! The ultimate class companion. This guide is choc full of breakdown, insight, and so much more.
In this detailed manual you’ll find
– A brief overview of origins and history of classical bellydance
– Explanation of terminology
– Posture and positions
– Breakdown of level one hip, chest and torso isolations
– Description of arm positions and pathways
– Introduction to footwork, arabesque and turns
– Orientation of stage directions
– Notes for level one choreography
– Studio etiquette, recommended class attire and other useful hints
– and so much more!
Cover photo by Austinspace