Tuesdays 7:15 – 8:45 PM June 20 – August 8
Click here for virtual and join us from anywhere!
High level classes are enrolled by invitation or approval only. If you are new to our studio but have prior experience, please reach out for a placement consultation by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
Intermediate and advanced level classes are held at Nefabit’s private home studio. Address is provided upon enrollment.
Examples of subjects covered in class
– Complex isolations and torso movements
– Advanced layers and combinations
– Incorporation of playing zills while dancing
– Elaborate turns and travelling steps
– Balance and leg articulations
– Back bending and spinal flexibility
– Details such as poise, hand and arm movements and expressions
– Stomach isolations such as belly rolls and flutters
– Introduction of folkloric styles such as raqs assaya, raqs kawleeya, khaleegy, beladi and melaya
– Performance skills
– Musicality and drum rhythms
– Advanced work with props such as zills, veil, and sword
– Strength and flexibility training
After purchase please opt-in to receive your welcome email.