Thursdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Enrolling for March 12-April 30 session
Pre-registration is required.
Scroll down to register online or call
Nefabit’s basic bellydance class is designed to be a fun and informative introduction to this beautiful art. Join us at Nefabit’s personal home studio for personalized results and small class sizes!
Learn this edgy blend of traditional bellydance movement vocabulary and modern influences. With an east-meets-west and post-modern aesthetic, tribal fusion opens the door to a portrayal of darker moods and avant-garde expression. Tribal fusion style is defined by both slinky, sinewy movements and sharp staccato locks, fusing traditional bellydance with inspiration from hip hop and other dances.
Covered in the level one curriculum:
– Essential posture to create a beautiful framework for your technique
-Chest, hip and torso isolations like the chest slide, hip circle, undulation and more
– Basic shimmies, such as the vertical and horizontal hip shimmy, chest shimmy and vibration shimmy
– Beautiful arm work and basic positions to highlight your movements
– Footwork to get you moving, from the grapevine to the box step
– Simple turns, such as the crossover, hook turn and chainne
– And lots more!
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below.
This will reserve your spot in class.
You may also pay via phone or in person
Register Step One – Registration and payment are required in advance
Having trouble? Call (509) 481-1533
Click the submit button on registration form before continuing to payment
Register Step Two OR call (509) 481-1533 to pay via phone
Drop in to any class. Please specify date
Four classes once per week
Helpful information for new students