Sundays 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Tuesdays 5:45 – 6:45 pm
Thursdays 1:00- 2:00 pm
Also check out tribal fusion basics
Next session begins July 8th
Register for classes at Northwest Bellydance by filling out the form below or call (509) 481-1533
Nefabit’s basic bellydance class is designed to be a fun and informative introduction to this beautiful art. Join us at Nefabit’s personal home studio for personalized results and small class sizes!
Covered in the level one curriculum:
– Essential posture to create a beautiful framework for your technique
-Chest, hip and torso isolations like the chest slide, hip circle, undulation and more
– Basic shimmies, such as the vertical and horizontal hip shimmy, chest shimmy and vibration shimmy
– Beautiful arm work and basic positions to highlight your movements
– Footwork to get you moving, from the grapevine to the box step
– Simple turns, such as the crossover, hook turn and chainne
– Basic zill patterns
– Graceful veil movements
– And lots more!
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below and continuing to the payment buttons.
This will reserve your spot in class.
Register Step One
Register Step Two
One online class
Drop in to any class. Please specify date
Four classes once per week
Save 5.00 when you enroll for 8 weeks
Helpful information for new students