Sunday 2:00 – 3:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Suggest additional class times here
Register by filling out the form below or call (509) 481-1533
Nefabit’s basic bellydance class is designed to be a fun and informative introduction to this beautiful art. Join us at Nefabit’s personal home studio for personalized results and small class sizes!
Covered in the level one curriculum:
– Essential posture to create a beautiful framework for your technique
-Chest, hip and torso isolations like the chest slide, hip circle, undulation and more
– Basic shimmies, such as the vertical and horizontal hip shimmy, chest shimmy and vibration shimmy
– Beautiful arm work and basic positions to highlight your movements
– Footwork to get you moving, from the grapevine to the box step
– Simple turns, such as the crossover, hook turn and chainne
– Basic zill patterns
– Graceful veil movements
– And lots more!
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below.
This will reserve your spot in class. You can call and pay via credit card or bring cash, check or card to your first class.