Monday 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Thursday 1:30-2:30 PM (NEW)
(Click here for Tribal basics Thursday at 7pm)
ENROLLING FOR OCTOBER
Register by filling out the form below or call (509) 481-1533
Nefabit’s basic bellydance class is designed to be a fun and informative introduction to this beautiful art. Join us at Nefabit’s personal home studio for personalized results and small class sizes!
Learn the fundamentals of the ethereal Golden Era style of bellydance. This style is airy and graceful, set to rich orchestral music and bedecked in dazzling costumes. Nefabit’s class is designed to be a fun and informative introduction to this beautiful art. This course covers essential posture, shimmies, arm work, hip and chest isolations, simple turns, basic zill patterns, graceful veil movements, and more!
Covered in the level one curriculum:
– Essential posture to create a beautiful framework for your technique
-Chest, hip and torso isolations like the chest slide, hip circle, undulation and more
– Basic shimmies, such as the vertical and horizontal hip shimmy, chest shimmy and vibration shimmy
– Beautiful arm work and basic positions to highlight your movements
– Footwork to get you moving, from the grapevine to the box step
– Simple turns, such as the crossover, hook turn and chainne
– Basic zill patterns
– Graceful veil movements
– And lots more!
Classes are held at Nefabit’s personal home studio. Join us in a professional, personalized environment!
Register by filling out the form below and continuing to the payment buttons.
This will reserve your spot in class.
You may also pay via phone or in person
Register Step One
Register Step Two
Drop in to any class. Please specify date
Four classes once per week
Helpful information for new students