Thursdays 7:15 PM – 8:45 PM PST January 6 – February 24
Split session – May5, 12, 19, 26 and July 7, 14, 21, 28 (no class in June)
Click here for virtual access
Fill out the form below, click submit, then click “add to cart” above to pay. Payment is required in advance to complete registration.
This class builds on level one concepts, adding complexity and variety to your dance repertoire, and building strength and flexibility.
Covered in the level two curriculum:
– More advanced and complicated isolations
– Combinations and choreography
– Layering multiple movements together
– More advanced traveling steps
– Turns and turn sequences
– Introduction to differences in styles such as Classical Egyptian, Turkish Orientale and Tribal Fusion
– Dancing with props such as veils, zills and sword
– Introduction to floorwork
– And lots more!
Completion of Beginning Bellydance course or previous experience required. Please call or message if you are not sure what level to register for.