Tuesdays 7:15 – 8:45 June 20 – August 8
Northwest Bellydance Academy
In-person sold out
Click here for virtual access
Or register for the wait list
This class builds on level one concepts, adding complexity and variety to your dance repertoire, and building strength and flexibility.
Covered in the level three curriculum:
– More advanced and complicated isolations
– Combinations and choreography
– Layering multiple movements together
– More advanced traveling steps
– Turns and turn sequences
– Introduction to differences in styles such as Classical Egyptian, Turkish Orientale and Tribal Fusion
– Dancing with props such as veils, zills and sword
– Introduction to floorwork
– And lots more!