Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:00 June 21 – August 9 2023
Company Ballet School 5424 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Click here for virtual and join us from anywhere!
This class builds on level one concepts, adding complexity and variety to your dance repertoire, and building strength and flexibility.
Covered in the level two curriculum:
– New isolations
– Combinations and choreography
– Layering multiple movements together
– Traveling steps
– Introduction of veil and finger cymbals
– Turns and turn sequences
– Introduction of dancing to different rhythms
– Building confidence and stamina
– And lots more!
After purchase please opt-in to receive your welcome email.